Please Help. Emergency

Closed
David Moss - Feb 27, 2009 at 02:57 PM
stresspc Posts 11 Registration date Wednesday August 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2009 - Feb 28, 2009 at 05:47 AM
Hey. I really need Help. Someone has figured out my myspace password and I do not know who it is. Not only did they figure out my password but they have changed it and I now can not get on it. Someone is changing my whole myspace page. My friends on myspace look at my page and show me all the time what the person is changing on mine. They have deleted over half my pictures and are changing my about me and much more. It is really upseting me and I don't know what to do. Ive tryed to push freegot password but it sends it to my old hotmail account the I have not been on since ive made my myspace account so I freegot the password to my hotmail account in order to get my password to my myspace account. My old hotmail account was dmoss_goldcity@hotmail.com but i only made it cause I needed it to make a myspace account so I have freegot my password. My hotmail right now is david_moss_2010@hotmail.com but it doesnt help me cause when i put freegot myspace password it sends it to my old one. Please Help me. I have no clue what to do in this situation.
Related:

1 response

stresspc Posts 11 Registration date Wednesday August 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2009 1
Feb 28, 2009 at 05:47 AM
Contact the myspace personels for this kind of situation.