Canon EOS 350D UTILITY

Closed
banna162 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday March 30, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 30, 2014 - Mar 30, 2014 at 07:49 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 30, 2014 at 08:02 PM
I suspect that it is a fruitless quest but I would like to have a EOS Utility so that I can download pictures to my computer. I have used a CF reader but they seem to be very vulnerable and have a short shelf life. I used to download from the camera but cannot now. Canon does not seem to provide a solution. I do have Zoombrowser and Digital Photo Professional loaded but they do not help me to get the images off the camera card. Any ideas? Thank you
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 30, 2014 at 08:02 PM
Ok, so let me TRY to grasp this. You have a connon Digital camera, but cannon doesn't support you getting the pictures of the hardware? Did I read that right?

I am certain that Canon wants you to be able to use your camera. Connect with the cable, and browse the camera with your computer. It can, nd has been done.

Let me know if I read that incorrect!

Have fun! P.S. Do not tell me the picture I just took all day cannot be downloaded, it would be a waste of a birthday!
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon