Problems related to wiffi

Closed
cmohan Posts 1 Registration date Sunday September 28, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 28, 2014 - Sep 28, 2014 at 11:01 AM
donnasue Posts 1 Registration date Sunday September 28, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 28, 2014 - Sep 28, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Hi guys,
Last week I obtained a Static IP from MTNL which was required for a couple of work relates accesses. Since then I have been facing weird issues - using the Freedom 800 plan, during the day time when the speed is supposed to be 512 kbps, Wifi connects but no site can be loaded, no app works, essentially nothing works - however signal strength is full and connection is prompt, at the same time etehernet works fine - no issue. Issue is only with WLAN.
When I connect post 11pm - wifi works great, all sites load, apps too work fine... what's the issue? Contacted MTNL 7 times... no solution... all they do it check ADSL...
Can't be a modern or router issue as wifi singal is full and connection is prompt - data transfer is also normal post 11pm... has to be ISP issue...
What can I do to solve this?

1 response

donnasue Posts 1 Registration date Sunday September 28, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 28, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 at 11:52 AM
I apologize I just got this phone and I found out that the day I got the phone there was a virus in the system application and we have been trying to fix it by troubleshooting but I'm going to get a new photo if won't even connect my apps.