My laptop wont got past the start screen

Closed
austinmrshk - Mar 15, 2009 at 09:07 PM
 Leo - Oct 19, 2009 at 07:21 AM
Hello,
i was looking at vids one day and my power died...i didnt think anything of it so i just let it be, well a couple days later it wouldnt start at all, it just goes to the blCK screen and says the options: safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command promt, last known good config (your most recent settings that worked), nad start windows normally...well if i choose one of these it goes to a BLUE error screen that goes by to fast to read, any help as to how i can at least get it to start it up and see what the problem is would be helpful...thankx alot
Related:

1 response

holmsn Posts 1 Registration date Sunday November 2, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 17, 2009 2
Mar 17, 2009 at 01:53 AM
hi,
it seems that it is a RAM failure.
try to remove them one by one and each time you remove one, try to boot your pc.
the RAM is located at the bottom of your laptop.
if you cannot do the work by yourself, take it to a qualified technician.
thank you so much, what i ended up doing was re-installing the windiws xp software back on it and it works fine, so i think that it was some sort of software malfunction, ill let you know if anything else comes up, thanks so much for the information thou
Hi, my system doesn't ON and when it does, it doesn't display.