Please Help Create Sub Sheet w/Master Sheet using VBA/MACRO

Closed
anniesmash Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 24, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 25, 2015 - Sep 25, 2015 at 03:46 AM
RayH Posts 122 Registration date Tuesday August 31, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen June 20, 2016 - Sep 27, 2015 at 02:23 PM
Hi,

I have a master spreadsheet that I want to pull certain information from without losing the format and formulas. I need it to link with my master sheet, so if I update anything on my master sheet it will update in the submaster sheet. I have some basic knowledge in Excel and I read a few of the other threads for ideas but
I am still kind of lost. It looks like VBA/Marco is the closest thing to what I am looking for. If there is any other methods, please let me know. It would be great if someone can help or guide me to the right path.

Below is link of my sample master sheet and an example of the submaster sheet with the information I would need from the master sheet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iq8tlm5lojuy0s4/MASTER%20SHEET-SAMPLE.xlsx?dl=0

Thank you for you help in advance,
A
Related:

1 response

RayH Posts 122 Registration date Tuesday August 31, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen June 20, 2016 26
Sep 27, 2015 at 02:23 PM
You mention 'certain information' but you don't specify what information.

This should replicate the MasterSheet to the SubMaster sheet so changes to the MasterSheet are also put in the SubMaser sheet.

Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)

Worksheets("SubMaster").Range(Target.Address) = Target.Formula

End Sub

Put this in the VBAProject for MasterSheet.

This relies on the two sheets being copies of each other to start with (it looks like there are).