Coupon printing

Closed
girlbetboop Posts 2 Registration date Monday July 27, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 17, 2015 - Oct 17, 2015 at 05:34 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 18, 2015 at 05:40 AM
Hello,
I am continuously having issues with this printer. I've asked for help from them and they've sent me suggestions. I've tried them and i am able to print the coupons (maybe) or (maybe not). Also every time i want to print a messages comes up saying i have to download the printer. I have this printer in my download folders both in my browser and in my download folder on my computer. It is numbered every time 1 - 10. . The coupons get held up in a quence on my actual printer so when i shut down my computer for the night and start it up the next time a page of coupons will print from the day before. The same page of coupons. I just did a SUPERantispyware scan something came up strange. It was coupon printers. some had the couponprintercs.exe and some just had couponprinter.exe. there were 7 of them. So i had them all removed. They were considered PUP.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,167
Oct 17, 2015 at 05:46 PM
Hi

Are you the type of person who likes to look for problems? If you are, you are on the right path.

That site you are referring to is a malware site which will infect your computer.

I suggest you stay away from it.

If you wish to have coupons, you may get them from the different retailer sites.

Best regards
girlbetboop Posts 2 Registration date Monday July 27, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 17, 2015
Oct 17, 2015 at 06:09 PM
I am not looking for trouble. My husband gets coupons from that website. No problems. I also do regular Scans with Malwarebytes which is a great product. It works well. They haven't found any malware. I have 1 desktop and 2 laptops. Malwarebytes actually found a lot of stuff on my old laptop. So i trust it. Plus you can read reviews. It's very trusted by lots of computer sites. Anyways back to the printer issue. I want to thank you for your suggestion. Your right about the company websites. For example Betty Crocker, and others like that use coupons.com so people can print coupons from them.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,167 > girlbetboop Posts 2 Registration date Monday July 27, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 17, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 at 05:40 AM
Greetings

With all due respect I disagree with you. The printer application (pup = possibly unwanted program) because it contains spyware and adware.

Antivirus software are not full proof. If I make an analysis of your system, I will certainly find malware.

Best regards

Ambucias
Moderator, Virus/Security Contributor