Print Spooler is a service that manages your printing devices connected to the computer. It retrieves the location of the print driver, schedules printing etc. If you don't use a printer and don't plan on using one, you can turn off this function to gain more productivity and internal memory for your computer.
How to disable Print Spooler on Windows 7?
To disable the Print Spooler service (in case you never use a printer), on Windows 7, follow these steps:
1) Click on Start button and type services.msc in the search field.
2) Then, press Enter.
3) In the Services window, look for the following entry: Print Spooler.
4) Double click on it and set the Startup type as Disabled.
5) Finally, click OK to validate.
How to turn off Print Spooler on Windows 10/11?
- Open Run.
cmdand then press CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER to in admin mode.
In the command prompt window, type the command:
net stop spooler
Press Enter and close the cmd window.
- What must you do to disable spooling
- Disable print spooler windows 7
- How to disable print spooler windows 7
- My personal account was disabled [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Promotions are disabled instagram > Guide
- We can't review the decision to disable your account [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- We received your information if we still find that you're not old enough to be on facebook, your account will remain disabled. t > Forum - Facebook
- Registry editing has been disabled by your administrator [solved] > Forum - Windows
- How to save ping report in text file?
- Fix the Windows security bug: Print Nightmare
- Clear RAM on Windows: via cmd, shortcut, without rebooting
- Turn off automatic updates on Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Microsoft Windows 11: release date, download, beta, update
- Install apps on Windows 10: via Run, without Microsoft store
- Disable password at login: On Windows 7/8.1/10
- How to enable the screen reader: on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
- Enable/Disable device via command line
- How to check power usage on Windows PC?
- Network PC asking for username and password: Windows 10
- How to open MSI file: on Mac, in Android, in Windows 10
- Stop CMD from closing: automatically, after running program
- How to create an icon in Paint
- Java update tab missing: Windows 10
- Execute a script in Windows: at startup and shutdown
- Fix disk boot failure: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- Set up your MagicJack: On Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Enable or disable the welcome screen: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- Corrupted driver: Code 39, Windows 10,
- Disable right click: Windows 10, Windows 11
- How to use TV as second monitor: with HDMI, Windows 10
- Command prompt: Windows 10, commands, shortcut
- Stay online when switching user account: Windows
- Exe files not opening: Windows 7, Windows 10, Vista, XP
- Most common Windows error codes and how to fix them
- Computer error codes list and solutions
- Start/Stop a Service on Windows: command line, 10
- Removing the files remaining after uninstalling a program
- How to check software installed date in Windows
- Restart Windows without restarting computer: Windows 10
- How to disable network sharing on Windows Media Player?
- How to enable/disable administrator account in Windows?
- How to know if you need more RAM on Windows 10?
- ipconfig command: in Windows, not found
- How to rip copy protected CD: Windows Media Player
- How to eject USB flash drive with a keyboard shortcut?
- How to create an Autorun.inf file: in Windows 7
- How to enable touchpad: Windows 10, on laptop
- Reset PC to factory settings: Windows 11, 10, 8.1
- Restore a Windows PC to factory settings without disc
- How to rotate multiple images: at once, Windows 10
- .exe is Not a Valid Win32 Application: fix Windows 7, XP
- Windows volume icon: not working, not showing
- How to change account name in Windows 8.1
- Recover deleted music files in Windows Media Player
- How to fix Limited or No Connectivity issues on Windows?
- How to stop my Windows background from changing?
- Delete file in Windows: CMD, 10
- Start Windows computer in safe mode: via cmd, settings
- How to verify Windows license
- Disable print spooler service: in domaine controllers
- Enable automatic sign-in: on Windows 10, 8, 7
- Customize the mouse pointer in Windows 8, 10
- How to disable network access to Windows registry?
- Disable touchpad: when mouse is connected, Windows 10
- Disable Deepfreeze: from Command Prompt, without password
- Add a printer in Windows 8.1, 10
- Md5sum download and how to use
- How to turn off the camera on Windows
- How to fix a blue screen on Windows
- Desktop icons missing Windows: 10, 7, after update
- How to uninstall apps on Microsoft Surface
- How to disable or enable the Encrypting File System: Windows
- Disable the Touchpad when mouse is connected: Windows 11, 10
- How to change desktop icons in Windows
- Kernel Stack Inpage Error on Windows: how to fix?
- How to open the Control Panel: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7
- How to share files between two Windows PCs?
- Improve your PC performance: for gaming, without formatting
- Change computer system language: Windows 7, Windows 10
- How to check the Windows version: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7
- Best apps to update your Windows drivers
- Unable to install .NET Framework Error Message 0xc8000222
- Enable admin account in Windows 7, 8, 10
- Windows task manager missing menus and tabs
- How to backup Windows data: with .bat
- How to fix HDMI audio from laptop to TV: Windows 11,10,8,7
- HAL is missing in Windows
- Windows CLIP command
- How to create desktop shortcuts: Windows 11,10,8,7
- How to change the default OS in dual boot: Windows 11,10,8,7
- Disc boot failure Windows
- How to add the Run command to Start menu: Windows 11,10,8.1
- MSOCache delete
- Safely Remove Hardware icon missing in Windows
- How to check laptop battery health: windows 8, 10
- How to set Command Prompt size: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- How to turn off airplane mode: Windows 11,10,8.1,8
- How to clear recent files: Windows 11,10,8.1
- USB hard drive not showing up: Windows
- How to reduce data usage: Windows 11, 10
- How to show the preview pane: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
- How to fix sound problems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7
- How to disable or enable Autoplay: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7
- How to turn off Firewall: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- How to show desktop icons in Windows 10
- How to change the date and time: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7
- Your security settings do not allow this file to be dowloaded
- How to stop automatic restart: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, XP