Samsung NP-R620 turn on but no activity.

Closed
tecmatt Posts 5 Registration date Monday March 14, 2016 Status Member Last seen August 2, 2016 - Aug 2, 2016 at 11:08 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 2, 2016 at 05:14 PM
Hi All,

I'm having a problem any expert help me please.

Samsung NP-R620, laptop is turning on but no beep and no display, no external display and no fan spinning. I can turn the laptop on with the power button and can turn off.

I replaced the ram with working one but problem is same. The battery connector getting 3.3V all around the motherboard has power GPU getting warm so its working but to me feels like the CPU not getting warm at all but around the CPU has voltage. So I thought it must be the bios problem.

Before I turn on the board the bios chip doesn't have any power, when I turn on the board the bios chip has 3.3V leg 1,2,5 and 6. I think this is way of this board works.
Bios-MX25L1605D, 2MB, 16MBit.

Seems the bios chip is working. But what is the problem that can go wrong. If you guys have Bios bin please give me so I can flash and try.

The actual bios.bin I backed up:
<REMOVED BY MODERATOR - NO BEARING WITH SOLUTION>

Please help me.

Thanks again.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 2, 2016 at 05:14 PM
Well, if you are flashing BIOS, then you are doing fine on your own, and we do not have the time to find the correct revision number of the bios you should be running, considering you have not posted the CPU TYPE, CHIPSET or REV!

HAVE FUN!