Gmail account recovery

Ask a question rosa - Last answered on Oct 14, 2016 04:29PM
Hello, question i dont remember my last password i used for my email but its still log into my old phone the lg k7 but i broke it when it fell from the 3td story of my apartment n i have tried every password that i have had and none of them seem to be working when i put in the day i made it it still says bot enough to something with my account why wont it ask me security questions also it allows me to send a verification to my mobile i type it in and my other email and its still says not enough to let me in what more can i do i been contacting google
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello
When you created the account did you register an alternate email address or phone number to which you have accessed?

or

When you created the account, did you register a secret question which you remember?
Rosa- Oct 14, 2016 12:57PM
Yes i have put in a phone number it sends securtiy numbers i type it in and it still says not enough and i think i did put in a securtiy question i don't remember.
Ambucias 35112Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 6, 2016 Last seen - Oct 14, 2016 04:10PM
When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?
Ambucias 35112Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 6, 2016 Last seen - Oct 14, 2016 04:29PM
I assume that last Monday was the day of the fatal crash.

There is no way around Gmail's security features. To recover an account there are two ways: the alternate email or phone number or the security question.

If you got a reset code for the email account which you wish to recover, Gmail never says "not enough"

Here is how to recover your password, (click this link)
http://ccm.net/faq/31449-recover-your-gmail-password
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?