Folder lock disappearance

Closed
Haroon - Nov 20, 2016 at 03:03 AM
RoselynSoffer Posts 2 Registration date Monday November 21, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2016 - Nov 21, 2016 at 07:03 AM
Hello,
I locked my entire data with folder lock professional. Instead of making sure i leave the actual folder local outside the hidden folder i forgot to do so. my entire data is hidden now and i tried putting folder lock on the driver again to see if i can access my files, but no luck. the drive shows that it contains that data but i cant view it when opening it. Please provide your guidance with kindness.

Best regards.

Related:

1 response

RoselynSoffer Posts 2 Registration date Monday November 21, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2016
Nov 21, 2016 at 07:03 AM
Just download any full version copy of folder lock with similar version of the one your using, example Folder lock v5.7.5 or something like that. Then just Install it. Then let it run automatically after the installation. You will be prompt to login using a new folder lock user id and folder lock registration key. You can use this

FolderLock User ID: NewSoft15805
FolderLock Registration Key: 221281703

After you have entered the information above, follow the programs procedures until registration is finish. Start folder lock and when the program ask for the password, use the folder Registration Key stated above