Acer

Closed
Judy RAFUSE - Nov 26, 2016 at 05:54 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 26, 2016 at 06:01 PM
Hello, I can no longer get into my account marie-judy rafuse I was in it yesterday but can not get in to day please help me . I have more than one account the other ones are under Judy RAFUSE i would like to close those accounts.the only one I want has a picture of me sitting in my Jeep

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Nov 26, 2016 at 06:01 PM
Dear Judy

Do you realize that your message title is Acer ? Do you realize that you have posted in the Android sub-forum ? Do you realize that you never mentioned the account with which you are having problems and that we cannot guess what it is ?

Did you know that CCM is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Hence we request that CCM forum users show mutual respect. Therefore, when asking for assistance, please be courteous, as for elsewhere in similar circumstances in every day society when asking for help. (Usually, how would someone ask for help? i.e. please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

Being courteous will also increase your chances of getting the help you need.

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.