One of the best ways to protect private data is probably encryption. Code Master
is a security tool for encrypting text on a given file or document. It is designed by CodeMaster Team.
- Encryption: Code Master’s major feature is to encrypt documents so that other people cannot have access to them. For that, you have to type or copy paste the message in t he “Plain Text” box and click on “Encrypt” and you will automatically have the cipher text below.
- Algorithms: there are lots of programs that can encrypt messages but what makes Code Master stand out of others is its ability to offer several algorithms. Thus, you can choose among Rijndael, RC2, Triple DES, Twofish, Blowfis, etc.
- Password protection: so as to protect the text at hundred percent, a password has been integrated to it. Thus, Code Master gives you the ability to generate your own password to restrict access to encrypted data.
- Exporting: Code Master is practical. Indeed, it can send encrypted element by email or in a chat conversation. In addition, you can share the file with your friends on the web.
- Operating Systems: Win 95, Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Required disk space: 1 MB
- Code Master comes with a simple interface that makes it easy to handle.
- It is a freeware; downloadable for free.
- It is only available on Windows Operating System.