It supports almost every video format. The software interface is very easy to use.
iWisoft Free Video Converter is a multi-format video converter enabling users to convert videos from and to all common formats. With it, you can also edit your videos with no problem.
- Improvement of the video file: Enhance video and audio file output.
- Batch conversion: This program supports the batch process that greatly improves speed conversion.
- Playback: Because iWisoft Free Video Converter supports several audio and video file formats, it's possible to convert video for playback on an iPod, Blackberry, or other devices.
- Supported formats: The software supports various file formats, including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, XviD, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, FLV, MKV, RM, MOV, 3GP for video and MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG for audio files.
- Customization: Users can define the profiles of the audio or video files by allowing them to set video codec, video bit rate, and other settings for a better rendering.
- Video editing: iWisoft Free Video Converter is also equipped to crop and trim video files. You can add special effects to video and audio files or merge two different video files to create one.
How does iwiSoft Video Converter work?
To convert your video, simply import it into the software and choose the format in which you’d like to convert your file. Click on Start to launch the conversion process and then save the file.
Is iwiSoft Video Converter free?
The program is completely free to download and use.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Requires 1GHz Intel/AMD processor
- RAM: 256MB
- Hard disk space: at least 30MB
Photo – easy-video-converter.com