DVD Flick is an all-in-one software; it can convert video files to DVD, and is also a tool to assemble videos in a single project. Moreover, it is also possible to perform printings with this software.
- Conversion of video files into DVD: using this software videos can be converted to DVD format that can be played on any DVD player.
- Supported formats: DVD Flick supports a wide range of file formats such as AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, MOV, MPG, ASF, DivX, XviD, H.264, MP3, AC3, AAC, Vorbis. Therefore, there should be no compatibility problems.
- Assembling movies: video editing is a common task. For this process, users can assemble and mix several videos into a single project. Users can create an original video by assembling several movies in the order of their choice.
- Burning: DVD Flick is also a tool for burning CDs. The user can perform this operation with the help of ImgBurn which is packed in the application.
- DVD Flick is available in several languages.