is an all-in-one software; it can convert video files to DVD, and is also a tool to assemble videos in a single project. Moreover, it is also possible to perform printings with this software.
- Conversion of video files into DVD: with the help of this software, videos can be converted to DVD-Video that can be played on any DVD player. It is also convenient since DVD Flick also supports a wide range of video formats.
- Supported formats: DVD Flick supports a wide range of file formats such as AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, MOV, MPG, ASF, DivX, XviD, H.264, MP3, AC3, AAC, Vorbis. Thus, there will be no problem of incompatibility.
- Assembling movies: video editing is a common task. For this process, users can assemble and mix several videos into a single project. The user can create an original video by assembling several movies in the order of their choice and with the timely dissemination of each sequence.
- Burning: DVD Flick is also a tool for burning CD. The user can perform this operation with the help of ImgBurn which is packed in the application.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required disk space: 13 MB.
- DVD Flick is efficient and rich in features.
- It works on all Windows versions and is available in several languages.
- This is the latest version, and therefore more efficient.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on March 15, 2013 at 05:19 AM.