Hamster Soft has developed an application to convert many video formats known as Hamster Video Converter
. It includes support for all Apple products.
- Batch conversion: Hamster Video Converter supports multiple video formats including AVI, M2TS, MKV, DivX, WMV, MPEG, FLV, 3GP and XviD. It also makes your video suitable for the web is just a few clicks.
- Supported devices: the application supports mainly the majority of devices present on the market. It includes Apple TV, Archos, BlackBerry, Cowon, Creative Zen, Dell Axim X51 Family, Explay Flash Player Family, Google Nexus One, HP, HTC Touch, iPad, iPhone, iPhone 3g, iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, iRiver, Kindle, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Palm, Samsung, Sandisk Sansa, Sony Ericsson, Sony PlayStation, Walkman, Windows Mobile OS, Xbox360 and Zune.
- Configurable: Hamster Video Converter is entirely configurable. It gives you the ability to customize the conversion. Thus, you can change the quality of the output video, or adjust the sample rate, bit rate and the default codec.
- Getting started: what is interesting with Hamster Video Converter is its being easy to use. The interface is easy and intuitive and supports drag/drop files. In addition, the conversion can be done in batch.
- Hamster Video Converter is available in several languages.
- It can be downloaded for free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on December 1, 2014 at 11:12 AM.