GameMaker: Studio Standard
is a program for creating cross-platform games easily. This version is downloadable free of charge. All tools are provided by the gamer to complete the creation.
- Game creation: GameMaker: Studio Standard can design games with simple drag and drop. This method is accelerating the designing even for experts in this field. During the process, users can define the games' features, add sound and improve graphics.
- Scripting: this program has been integrated with a scripting language to let users control any detail of the game. For instance, they can control pathfinding, object interaction, data structure and more. It also supports search, find and replace, intelli-sense as well as syntax highlighting.
- Animation: it is possible to create graphical animations in a matter of seconds. Indeed, GameMaker: Studio Standard is integrated with an image editor making this task trouble-free. This process avoids users to call on other applications.
- Export: once created, GameMaker: Studio Standard enables users to select the platform (Mobile with iOS, Android, Mobile Phone or Tizen) in which it will be saved. For this free version, the export is limited to Windows Desktop.
- Game Maker Standard offers an intuitive and graphical user interface.
- This is a complete and full-featured program.
- This is a trial version that is limited in features.
Latest update on August 5, 2014 at 03:03 AM.