Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 -
Major Share's RapidShare Downloader
is a tool enabling to download files from RapidShare.com automatically and in mass.
- Download list: with this tool, users have the ability to see the list of all successfully downloaded files. Even compressed files can be displayed just by double-clicking on them. Apart from that, it is also possible to keep track of all broken or deleted files from RapidShare.
- Recording: downloaded list can be saved as .TXT after a click on "Save" icon. Another feature of RapidShare Downloader is that it can record your file's passwords, your websites source as well as your notes in a specified folder.
- Configuration: depending on the user's needs, running RapidShare Downloader at Windows Startup can be done. For that, you just have to reach the program's settings and choose this option. Disabling this automatic startup can be performed in a matter of seconds. If not, you can choose to start the program manually.
- Links adding : if you want to add RapidShare links to your recording, this is feasible. Indeed, all you have to do is to select the link, then, click « Copy » or use « CTRL+C » and all links will be automatically added.
- RapidShare Downloader is multilingual: English, Turkish, French, Romanian, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, and Hungarian.
- It has an intuitive and graphical user interface.
- If you receive a MSINET.OCX or any other OCX errors you just need to run RapidShare Downloader as Administrator. In order to do that, right click on RapidShare Downloader icon and click Run as Administrator.