create your own RSS with all the sources you read, listen to and watch and have it all in one place!
Feedly is an application that can be compared to an innovative RSS news feed. The app gathers news channels, reading lists, your favorite YouTube channels, blogs and everything from where you get information. You can add all the sources you consult daily and have it all in one place with Feedly.
- Organized content: all information, sources, publications and more in one place
- Clean and easy-to-read format
- Always stay informed about news, trends and expertise related to topics you care about
- Feedly is connected to more than 40 million feeds of different topics: from business and marketing to design and technology
- Works the same way as an RSS: you can add any feed and gather all the sources in one app
- Ability to easily share stories through various social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Buffer, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more
- You can use Feedly both on smartphones and tablets
- The app can also make suggestions for you with interesting medias and blogs about topics that you are passionate about: tech, medicine, business, food, photography, marketing and so on.
How to Add an RSS to Feedly?
To add an RSS to your Feedly app, simply enter the URL of the feed in the search tab or search it by its name and tap Add.
Is Feedly Free?
The app is free to download and use with up to 100 sources and 3 feeds. To access more sources and features, you need to subscribe to it. The pricing starts from $6 per month.
In order to run Feedly on your smartphone, the needed version for Android varies with devices. For the Apple version, you need iOS/iPadOS 13.0 or later.
Feedly is also available for iPhone and iPad.
Photo – apps.apple.com
- Feedly - Best answers
- Why can't i see someone's instagram story on my feed - Guide
- Instagram couldn't refresh feed - Forum - Instagram
- Microsoft feeds synchronization error xp ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Couldn't refresh feed instagram - Forum - Instagram
- Including CCM RSS Feeds on Your Website - Articles