This is like the classic YouTube app but optimal for 2G and 3G networks.
YouTube Go is a lightweight app, compared to the regular YouTube app that is especially useful for 2G and 3G networks. The app was developed by Google LLC and it aims to offer users a way to saving some mobile data. In this article, we discuss some of the app’s key features, as well as some additional information.
Here are some of YouTube Go’s main features:
- Data Saving: This is undoubtedly one of the most important features: the app allows you to control your mobile data consumption. This means that you can choose the quantity of MB to use for every video you want to watch.
- Download Videos: Another great feature is that YouTube Go gives you the opportunity to download the videos you want. This is possible even if your Internet connection is very slow, or even absent, and you can also choose between downloading videos on your phone’s internal memory and on your SD card.
- Preview Videos: If you are not sure whether to download or watch a given video, then you should know that you can simply preview it - this will also save you some data.
- Interface: To make the experience even more enjoyable, YouTube Go has an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Is YouTube Go Safe?
Is YouTube Go Free?
You can download and use the app for free. Just like the classic YouTube mobile app, it contains ads.
The required Android version to run this app varies with devices.
Images: YouTube Go Official
- Youtube go download
- Youtube go - Best answers
- Download youtube go - Best answers
- Youtube video download - Guide
- Video blue full english free youtube mp3 download free mp3 download ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- Gany youtube video download - Forum - YouTube
- Youtube livestream download - How-To - Web
- Youtube transcript download - Guide