How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
YouTube offers subtitles on many of its videos, and you can even change the font size as needed. This article will show you how to do so.
How to change the size of the subtitles?
- Once you open the video of your choice, click on the little gear button in the lower right corner of the video player.
- Next, click on the arrow next to Subtitles.
- You can now choose the subtitles you want. Select Options.
- From there, go to Font size.
- You can now set the size of the subtitles depending on your preferences.
- Once this is done, you can return to your video.
do you have more questions about youtube? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to make captions bigger on youtube
- How to make subtitles bigger on youtube
- How to make youtube captions bigger
- Youtube to mp3con converter > Download - Music downloads
- Download youtube for pc > Download - Videos and news
- How to make youtube channel private > Guide
- How to feature channels on youtube > Guide
- Youtube downloader hd > Download - Video downloads