YouTube offers subtitles on many of its videos, and you can even change the font size as needed. This article will show you how to do so.
How to change the size of the subtitles?
Once you open the video of your choice, click on the little gear button in the lower right corner of the video player.
Next, click on the arrow next to Subtitles.
You can now choose the subtitles you want. Select Options.
From there, go to Font size.
You can now set the size of the subtitles depending on your preferences.
Once this is done, you can return to your video.
- How to make captions bigger on youtube
- How to make subtitles bigger on youtube
- Youtube subtitles size
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video: on iPhone > Guide
- LG TV subtitles: turn on, won't turn off, format > Guide
- Youtube download for pc > Download
- Youtube video downloader free download full version > Download
- Youtube mp3con converter > Download
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- Turn off YouTube notifications: Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to make a video tutorial
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- What is YouTube shorts?
- The best YouTube tech channels
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Clear your YouTube history on Android