YouTube offers subtitles on many of its videos, and you can even change the font size as needed. This article will show you how to do so.
How to change the size of the subtitles?
Once you open the video of your choice, click on the little gear button in the lower right corner of the video player.
Next, click on the arrow next to Subtitles.
You can now choose the subtitles you want. Select Options.
From there, go to Font size.
You can now set the size of the subtitles depending on your preferences.
Once this is done, you can return to your video.
- How to increase caption size in youtube
- How to change screen size in vlc player
- How to Set The Default Font Size on Twitter for Android
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos > Guide
- How To Change Samsung Smart TV Picture Size
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone > Guide
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Turn off YouTube notifications (Android)
- Clear your YouTube history on Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool