This is an efficient cloud drive where you can store your files and make backups. It is well protected and appears directly on your desktop and this is why it could be a good alternative to the good old Google Drive!
What is pCloud? pCloud is a cloud solution to store your files and folders on a virtual drive instead of overflowing your computer with them. pCloud offers you powerful encryption technology and a possibility to collaborate on your documents with colleagues or friends. This is the pCloud download for Windows.
- Cloud storage: With pCloud Drive you can increase your storage space up to 2TB and use your files saved on the cloud easily without slowing down your computer performance.
- Backups: pCloud Drive lets you make automatic backups to never lose important files and stores them for up to 1 year.
- Collaborate: Thanks to pCloud Drive you can share your files with friends and colleagues and collaborate on them. This facilitates a lot of transfer of your large files.
- Cross-platform: Luckily, pCloud is available for numerous platforms so you can easily switch between your computer and mobile devices and find your files safe and sound on the cloud.
How does pCloud work?
pCloud creates a private virtual storage space on your computer that lets you store your files safely without taking up a place on your hard disk. You can upload and access your files whenever you want with pCloud.
Is pCloud free?
pCloud offers various subscription plans. This is the free basic plan with 10GB of cloud storage space. If you need more storage space, you can upgrade to pCloud Premium with up to 500 GB of storage space for $4.99 per month. The Premium Plus plan with 2TB of space will cost you $9.99 monthly.
Is pCloud safe to use?
pCloud is a safe cloud drive solution because the files stored on pCloud are protected with military-grade encryption and no one except you can access them. Any pCloud driver download that is effectuated should be safe.
pCloud vs Google Drive
If you are wondering what’s better to use: pCloud or Google Drive, the answer is simple: everything depends on your needs. pCloud might come in handy if you’d like to have better protection for your files, as well as you would like to access your files directly via your computer’s desktop. And Google Drive, on the other hand, offers more useful features for collaboration.
- Operating system: Windows 7 and up
Photo – pcloud.com
- Internet software
- Pcloud - Best answers
- Pcloud download - Best answers
- Explain hard disk drive logical structure in brief - How-To - Hard Disk Drive
- How to remove write protection from pen drive - How-To - USB
- Download registry script to fix cd/dvd drive missing in windows - How-To - Windows 8
- Wd drive unlock - How-To - Hardware
- Google drive public folder - How-To - Google