DropBox download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Dropbox is a cloud service that offers file storage and synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. The platform brings together all your files in one place.
What are the key features of Dropbox?
- File-Sharing: with DropBox, you can save and share files effortlessly and in real-time. Sharing links and files is possible even with people who don't have a Dropbox account.
- Storage and Back-up: one of the most famous features of the platform is the possibility to back up your data (photos, docs, app content). This way, you will have everything you need in one place, accessible anytime, from anywhere.
- Synchronization: to make your life easier, DropBox can synchronize between your different devices. Also, older versions of your files will be saved for 30 to 180 days (depending on your subscription plan).
- Collaborate: working remotely is easy with DropBox. Because the syncing is automatic, you won't need to send emails every time a new modification is made.
How does Dropbox work?
It creates a new folder on your computer and you simply have to drag and drop any file you wish to add to it. In addition, as we mentioned above, your files are accessible anytime and you can also share them with friends, family or colleagues.
Dropbox lets you access any files on your account, even while offline. Share large files with anyone easily by simply copying and pasting a link. And even add additional documents easily by scanning with your camera.
Is Dropbox safe?
DropBox uses multilayered protection to keep your data safe. For example, files at rest are encrypted using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), and for files in transit, the platform uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)/Transport Layer Security (TLS), as well as 128-bit or higher Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption. There is also a two-step verification. This makes the service pretty safe. You can always learn more about the security policy and practices on the official website. In 2012, DropBox faced a severe data breach that revealed the emails and passwords of 68 million users.
Is Dropbox free?
DropBox offers different plans with prices starting from $9.99 a month (when billed annually) for personal use.
- Dropbox download
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- CapCut > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- KMSPico > Download - Other