Google One download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Google One is the app created specifically for mobile phones and tablets to back up and store important files on the cloud. With it, you can use up to 15GB for free or subscribe to more storage space and protect all your photos, videos, documents, and audio recordings. In case you lose or break your phone, all the data will be saved safely on Google cloud.
What are the key features of Google One?
- Back up: Google One app allows you to make backups of your phone files, such as photos, documents, videos, contacts, emails, and more, and store them safely on the cloud.
- Cloud service: All your data will be stored on the cloud service, so if anything happens to your phone, don't worry, you'll find your files on Google Drive, Gmail, Google Photos, etc.
- 15 GB for free: The app comes with 15 GB of free storage that is linked to your Google account.
- Up to 20 TB of storage: If you have a lot of data to store, you can upgrade to Google One membership and enjoy up to 20 TB of storage.
- Ability to share storage: You can share your storage space with friends and colleagues if needed. However, don't worry, the files you store there will still be private, it's just the space you share.
How does Google One work?
The Google One lets you store your files on the cloud and use up to 15 GB of storage space for free. You can upgrade it and enjoy 100 GB, 200 GB, or even 20 TB of storage space for a subscription fee. It lets you freely use your overloaded Gmail inbox, Google Drive, and store all your files on the cloud. To use it, simply download the app, select the plan that best suits your needs, and upload the data you’d like to secure.
Is Google One free?
The app is free to download and offers you 15GB of free storage space. 100 GB cost $1.99 per month, 200GB – $2.99/month; 2TB – $9.99; 10 TB – $49.99.
Is Google One safe?
Google One is considered safe so you can save your data there without worrying that something happens to it.