Facebook Spark AR Studio is a fun and easy-to-use tool to become a creator of augmented reality effects.
Spark AR Studio is a powerful AR software developed by Facebook. It can be used to create a broad range of augmented reality effects and objects. If you can imagine it, you can create it! This is our Spark AR download page.
- Become an AR Creator: Whether you are a complete newbie or an experienced user, Facebook AR Studio contains the features and capabilities you need. If you are looking for step-by-step instructions for creating your first AR project, you should check out this extensive Spark AR Studio tutorial database.
- Import Sounds and Effects: You will have access to hundreds of audio files, 3D objects and high-fidelity models through Facebook's free assets library.
- Publish Your Effects: When you're done programming you will be taken to the Spark AR Hub. From there, you will receive on-screen instructions to export and publish your effects to both the Instagram and the Facebook platforms.
Is Spark AR Studio Free?
While access to Spark AR used to be limited to popular influences and big organizations, the tool has become accessible to the public completely free of charge since 2019. You can download the Spark AR Windows or Mac app at no costs and start creating your own augmented reality content today.
- Windows: Windows 10 (64-bit), Intel Core i3 2.5 GHz or AMD Bulldozer/Jaguar/Puma/Zen, 4 GB RAM.
- macOS: macOS 10.14+, Apple Silicon M1 or newer, 4 GB RAM memory.
Images: © Facebook.