Code::Blocks Studio download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Code::Blocks is a piece of software specially designed for programming. It has an integrated development environment in C and C++ and offers a variety of tools for development.
What are the key features of Code::Blocks?
- It is entirely a free GPLv3 with no hidden costs.
- It is possible to use it on any platform using wxWidgets.
- As it is written entirely in C++, there is no need to use language interpretation or load a bookstore owner.
- It can increase its potential by adding plug-ins. Code::Blocks can be downloaded with the integrated compiler, MinGW (Win32 version of GCC). It also supports multiple compilers, including MSVC++, Digital Mars, Borland C++5.5, and more.
- Compilation operations can be done very quickly. If you have a powerful processor, it can process batch compilation. It provides a GNU GDB interface for debugging.
- To avoid errors when writing a program, it has a system that displays symbols and arguments.
- Code::Blocks allows you to customize the dump and provides a visual environment for rapid creation of programs with graphical interfaces, WxSmith, which runs on Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows, and can be used after installing the free and multiplatform library wxWidgets.
Is it free?
Code::Blocks Studio is an Open Source, that is, free of charge.