Android Studio download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Android Studio, formerly known as Android SDK, is open-source and totally free software for Android application development. It has a built-in code editor with support for Java, C++, NDK, and other programming languages and frameworks.
What are the key features of Android Studio?
- Layout tool: Thanks to the visual layout editor, you can quickly build your front-end by dragging and dropping predefined UI elements. You can dynamically resize your design to make sure it looks good on different screen sizes.
- Intelligence code editor: The tool comes equipped with features such as automatic code completion and an analysis tool, that identifies and corrects problems in your code. This will help you to work faster and write better code than ever before.
- Real-time preview: You can look at a preview version of your application on one side of the screen, whilst you continue working on it on the other side.
Is Android Studio free?
Yes, Android Studio is free for all developers. Once you have finished programming your Android application, you will need to pay a $25 registration fee in order to be able to publish the app on the Play Store.
- Fl studio 20 > Download - Musical production
- Orion stars download for android > Download - Online gaming and betting
- Fire kirin apk download for android latest version > Download - Online gaming and betting
- Youtube studio login > Guide
- How to update emojis on android > Guide