IPTV Extreme download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
IPTV Extreme is an excellent IPTV player solution that allows you to organize, manage, and watch all the IPTV content you want. Easy to use and packed with valuable features, you will love using it.
What is IPTV Extreme?
IPTV Extreme is a multimedia app developed by Paolo Turatti, designed to work as an IPTV player (a player you can use to watch TV using an Internet connection). Note that IPTV Extreme is not a content provider, but a solution to organize, watch, manage, and record all kinds of IPTV content in an elegant and convenient environment.
What are the key features of IPTV Extreme?
- Interface: The interface is quite modern and provides a good user experience. Moreover, you can choose its look from the ten available themes.
- Integrated player: You can use the default video player or install the one you want, like VLC or any other one.
- Electronic Program Guide: IPTV Extreme features multi-EPG (Electronic Program Guide) support and auto EPG updates. All the EPG providers are included, and you can manage different EPG aliases.
- Add and watch playlists: You can also add all your playlists, and it supports M3U playlists. In addition, it's straightforward to switch from one playlist to another.
- Record and download: You can record Live Streaming sessions, although with a time limit. You can also download On Demand programs directly to your device to watch them whenever you want.
- Remote controller support: You can link IPTV Extreme to your Smart TV via Chromecast, Roku, or another similar solution.
- Private playlists: You can set up a PIN code to prevent other users from snooping into your playlists.
- Parental control: You can filter the channels other people and children can stream on the app.
- Handy settings: In case you need to install IPTV Extreme on another device, you can easily back up and restore all the different settings.
How to use IPTV Extreme?
- Once launched, you should see the MAC address of your device in the IPTV Extreme app. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner, and select Playlists.
- Click on Add Playlist, and select File or Link to Playlist.
- In the Playlist Name field, enter the name you want for the new playlist (we recommend the name of your IPTV provider).
- In the Playlist Link or select file field, enter the M3U URL you have obtained from said IPTV provider.
- Click on OK and wait for the app to load the playlist. You're good to go!
How to install IPTV Extreme on your PC?
We provide you with both the IPTV Extreme APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- Download and unzip the file containing both the IPTV Extreme APK and the BlueStacks emulator files.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find in the application file.
Is it free?
IPTV Extreme is 100% free to use. However, you may need to pay to use IPTV lists.
Is it safe?
- Iptv extreme windows
- Extreme iptv
- Iptv extreme pc
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- Download HP Smart: PC, Mac, Android (APK) > Download - Other
- Blackmagic Disk Speed Test > Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- Download ChatGPT: PC, Mac, iOS, Android (APK) > Download - Other
- Windows Live Mail > Download - Email