ComicRack download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
ComicRack is an E-reader for comics that offers an intuitive and flexible environment so you can read many different formats with complete control over your different collections. It is performant, versatile, and easy to use. So, don't think twice and give it a try.
What is ComicRack?
ComicRack is a complete digital comic book reader for Windows and Android. It offers very polished features to read, manage, and organize your digital comic book collection in a flexible environment. It may not look modern, but it is still a powerful asset if you love reading comics on your devices.
What are the key features of ComicRack?
- Extended database management: The software offers robust database management capabilities. This includes storing comprehensive information about each entry, thumbnails for quick reference, offering rapid search functionalities, and implementing intelligent search algorithms. You also have the luxury of curating custom lists to organize your collections as per your preferences. Smart lists display dynamic lists based on eComic info (author, never read, series, etc.).
Optimized reading experience: Embrace the pleasure of distraction-free reading with the full-screen mode. This mode showcases a two-page display, providing various zoom levels tailored to each user's preference. And it also works if you're a tablet user, as you can benefit from the auto-rotation feature, ensuring an intuitive reading experience.
Intelligent filename parsing: The system smartly interprets file names, which ensures appropriate initial values are set. Whether it's the series, edition number, volume, or year of publication, the software understands and categorizes it effortlessly.
Easy data export: Seamlessly export your comic lists in a CSV format, ensuring compatibility and ease of data sharing or backup.
Secure library network sharing: Share your prized comic library over a network, granting access to fellow enthusiasts. To ensure your collection remains secure, there is an optional feature to set a password, adding an extra layer of protection.
Versatile display customization: Customize how you view your collection with various options. Group, sort, stack, or filter your comics in ways that resonate with your organizational preferences.
Diverse view formats: Depending on what you're looking for, toggle between multiple view formats. Whether it's a detailed view or a concise list, the choice is yours.
- Personalized control: User-definable keyboard shortcuts are available, so customize your navigation and commands for a more intuitive experience.
Customizable thumbnails: Generate thumbnails that align with your style and customize them in various ways.
Batch conversion tools: Have comics in various formats? Use the built-in batch conversion tool to convert all supported import formats to cbz, cb7, or cbt. Efficient and hassle-free!
- Supported formats: It can open a wide range of file formats, including cbz, zip, cbr, rar, cbt, tar, cb7, 7z, and pdf comics.
- Multilingual: It is available in multiple languages, like English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese, but other packs are available.
How to use ComicRack?
Add comics to your library
- Gather all your .cbr and .cbz files into a specific directory on your device.
- Next, you'll need to direct ComicRack to the correct directory containing your comics. Click on "File" at the top left corner and then select "Add Folder to Library..." Navigate to and choose the directory with your comics, then click "OK".
- ComicRack will then sift through the chosen directory, integrating any discovered comics into your library. Note that this might take some time if your collection spans thousands of comics.
Sort your comics
- Look for the A-Z icon and click on the dropdown next to it.
- You can select the sorting criteria, like date, last read date, and more.
Stack your comics
- Click on the icon looking like a "stack of papers".
- It will organize your collection, making all comics in a particular series appear under the same cover in your library.
Is ComicRack free?
Yes, ComicRack is totally free to use.
Is ComicRack safe?
Yes, ComicRack is a safe solution.