Calibre download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Calibre app offers you a unique solution to all your ebooks needs. Simple, easy, cross-platform, and open-source, Calibre has been designed to be the best tool to manage ebooks. The program includes a complete solution for e-library, a format conversion tool, a built-in e-book viewer, and an e-book synchronization feature.
What are the key features of Calibre?
- E-book collection management: Collect your e-books with an easy-to-use interface, intuitive tabs, and a neatly sorted menu. You can also mark the ebooks you liked or already read.
- Cross-platform: You can use Calibre on your PC, laptop, or tablet. When going on a trip, simply take Calibre with you on a USB stick and all your e-books will be with you.
- News and magazines support: Read your favorite magazines and journals on Calibre. It supports The New Yorker, The Economist, The Guardian, and so many more English-language media. You can also set up your RSS feed on Calibre.
- Share and backup your library: Share your favorite e-books with friends with a few simple clicks and backup your ebook files with Calibre to never lose them.
How does Calibre work?
Calibre is derived from the Unix environment, which means that it is structured of small pieces, each of them has its own command-line interface and each feature can be re-used not only in the Python programs but also in any software. Calibre is developed by Kovid Goyal. If you are wondering about how to use the Calibre e-book software, visit its demo tutorial page.
Is Calibre free?
Calibre is completely free to download and use.
Is Calibre safe?
- Calibre download
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- CapCut > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads