Kodi download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Kodi (formerly known as XBMC) is a powerful media player and entertainment platform that helps you to browse and enjoy your content in a single place. It centralizes your local content, your cloud content, as well as your audio and video streaming platforms. The free Kodi application we provide here allows you to listen to songs, podcasts, radio, watch videos, TV, photos, movies, and even series.
What are the key features of Kodi?
- Music: You can freely listen to any music you stored on Kodi as it supports lots of audio formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and MIDI. In addition, the music tab lets you see the covers, allows you to create playlists using tags, and even consult the songs-related metadata.
- Videos, movies, and series: Seamlessly import your videos and films as Kodi also supports lots of video formats. Thanks to the Kodi innovative series management system, you will be able to use tags to know where you are in the series.
- Photos: Kodi also allows you to import your photos and images to view them. You can also sort and filter them to quickly find the one you want.
- TV: In Kodi, it is possible to watch and record online and live TV shows using a PVR add-on.
- Add-ons: Thanks to all the available add-ons, you can easily add custom functions to Kodi. A wide variety of add-ons allow you to listen to podcasts, radios, watch TV shows produced worldwide, video games, apps, and other popular streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Spotify.
- Customizable interface: Shape your experience and tune the look of the Kodi interface. Choose among the different skins available in the settings and make your Kodi platform look the way you like.
- Control Kodi from a web browser: You can control your Kodi app remotely using Kodi’s web interface, add tracks or videos to the queue, browse your library, configure the platform, and more. All that from any device using a web browser.
- Remote controls: Kodi makes your life easier and is compatible with lots of different types of remote controls such as TVs using CEC technology, as well as applications that turn your mobile and tablet devices into remote controls
How does Kodi work?
Once you download and install application, you can start to add multimedia content to the platform and install the plugins and add-ons you want to access the audio and video on the streaming service you subscribed to. You can consult our guide about configuring Kodi from scratch.
Note that Kodi does not come with any multimedia content as it allows you to centralize all your content on the same platform. Moreover, it supports two types of content:
- The local files you stored on your hard drive, cloud storage, any remote location, CDs, DVDs, Blue-Rays, and others.
- Content that comes from third-party services you got for free or through subscription, that kind of content needs you to install and use add-ons.
Is it free?
You can download and use Kodi for free. The application is open-source, receives contributions from volunteer developers, and has a donation-based business model.
Is it legal?
Kodi is completely legal, as well as all its add-ons you can download from the app’s official repository, such as YouTube, Twitch, or SoundCloud. However, this statement won’t always be true if you install third-party add-ons. Kodi will ask you to acknowledge that information before enabling the option that allows you to install external add-ons.
- Kodi 19.4 apk
- Kodi apk
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- Grand Theft Auto V > Download - Action and adventure
- Fire Kirin: download for PC, Android (APK) > Download - Online gaming and betting
- Orion Stars > Download - Online gaming and betting
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox