Canva download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Canva is a complete design solution that lets you create beautiful posters, logos, banners, presentations, social media posts, and much more with minimum effort. Then you can save, print, or publish your creations. Reliable and simple to use, it has become a must-have in your digital toolbox, so take a look at it, and you won't be disappointed.
What are the key features of Canva?
- Intuitive interface: Canva features an intuitive, simple-to-use, and powerful interface where everything you need is at hand. Thanks to the drag-and-drop feature, it is easy to incorporate elements in a few actions. You can also edit photos, text, colors, and textures quickly, as all the editing tools are explicit.
- Over 250,000 original templates organized by project style: Canva will show you its vast catalog of logos, book and blog covers, wedding and birthday invitations, flyers, posters, banners, brochures, calendars, business cards, slideshows, photo collages, and infographic resumes, among many other possibilities. Choose the type of document you want to create and see all the options it offers. You can also filter by the color or style you prefer for your document to narrow down your search.
- Huge image bank: If you don't have images, Canva has a bank full of high-quality photos and illustrations that you can freely use in your designs.
- Social network friendly: Canva also offers designs with formats suitable for social networks. For example, you will find unique designs for Instagram stories, Facebook covers, Twitter banners, YouTube thumbnails, and more, which you can also edit and customize.
- Fonts: You can take advantage of a crazy amount of fonts and also upload your own. Choose your fonts wisely, and you can transform anything into a masterpiece.
- Photo editor and design tool: Canva lets you edit your design projects and adjust textures and saturation, blur, crop, trim, rotate your images, add texts, frames, stickers, and more!
- Video editor: You can create stylish and dynamic slideshow videos using Canva's online picture video maker. Quickly edit videos using photos and images, and you're good to go.
- Effects and filters: Another excellent option of Canva is its extensive library of photo effects and filters that you can apply to your project to improve its design.
- Collaborate: You can invite friends or colleagues and work together on the same project via the collaboration option.
- Save: Save your projects on Canva cloud storage for free and never lose them. The free plan includes 5GB of cloud storage, and the Pro plan offers 100GB of cloud storage space.
How to use Canva?
You can explore the dedicated Canva Learn page, where you will find many different designs and techniques. Otherwise, creating a new design can be summarized as follows:
- Choose a template: To use Canva, start by opening a new blank document or choosing a customizable template. There are more than 60,000 free templates available. Select the one that best suits your needs; you can use the search bar and type in what you want to find: wedding invitation, creative resume, photo collage, etc. Be specific, as the app probably features the template you are looking for.
- Add text: Add all the texts you want, and don't hesitate to play with typography. Over 500 fonts are available, and you can then change the text's color, size, spacing, and position.
- Add and edit images: You can keep the ones that appear in the template, but you can also select others from its image bank or upload the ones you have on your computer. Then you can edit parameters such as brightness, saturation, color, add effects and filters, make the image more transparent or blurred... whatever you can think of. And you can also add stickers; thousands of them are free by default.
- Make a video: Canva also allows you to create a video using the built-in video editor. It's pretty basic, but it lets you cut, paste, add text and images, add animation effects, music, and more. Simple but powerful.
- Share or save: Publish on social networks such as Instagram, WhatsApp, and Facebook, and share your creation with your friends and followers, or simply export the document and save it for later use.
Is Canva free?
This free basic version of Canva includes everything you need to start designing. However, if you want to get the most out of it, you can subscribe to one of the paid plans.
Is Canva safe?
- Canva for pc
- Canva download free for pc
- Canva software for pc free download
- Youtube download for pc > Download
- Capcut for pc > Download
- Subway surfers download for pc > Download
- Minecraft free download pc > Download
- Snapchat download pc > Download
- Poster Designer
- Passport Photo
- Photo Collage Maker
- Caricature Studio
- Business Card Creator
- Easy Poster Printer
- Easy Flyer Creator
- The Logo Creator
- AMS Photo Calendar Maker
- AAA Logo
- Label Maker Pro
- My Fantasy Maker
- PhotoMix Collage
- EZ Photo Calendar Creator
- Photo Collage Master
- Photo Effects Studio