Wallpaper Engine download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Wallpaper Engine for PC is an application designed to create animated and interactive wallpapers for Windows PCs. It allows you to create very unique and stylish wallpapers, share them with the community, use its powerful Editor to give life to your own creation by fine-tuning lots of parameters, and even turn your wallpaper into a game. It features simple tools for beginners and allows more experienced users to tweak more complex parameters.
- A personalized experience: You will be able to create or use unique wallpaper and turn existing desktop wallpapers alive with real-time graphics, videos, apps, and websites.
- Create stunning wallpapers: Thanks to the Wallpaper Engine Editor, you will be able to create your own unique wallpaper. You can import images, HTML files, or video files (mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv for local files, Workshop only allows mp4) and create 2D content, animations, and even turn them into 3D creation so that you can view them from different angles.
- Create stunning wallpapers: The Editor allows you to tune and tweak lots of different parameters and add many other 2D and 3D effects to your wallpaper. For example, you can add animation effects (like Foliage Sway, Pulse, Blur, Water Ripples, and Waves), Blur effects (like precise or motion blur), Colorize effects (like Blend, colors, Clouds, etc.), and lots more. You can also adjust many other images and animation-related parameters, including brightness, texture, angles, filters, and more. There are almost endless possibilities.
- Turn your desktop into a game: The Editor even lets you add scripted behavior and create interactive wallpaper so that you can turn your desktop into an animated and interactive game.
- Make the community grow: You can easily use the Steam Workshop to get access to lots of wallpapers and download or purchase them.
- Huge compatibility: The Wallpaper Engine does not need high-resolution monitors and supports many aspect ratios and native resolutions, including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3. Moreover, multi-monitor environments are also supported.
- Handy scheduling: You can schedule the Wallpaper Engine to make it changes depending on different parameters like when you open a specific program, at a particular time of day, when you turn on your computer, and more.
- Regular updates: The software is constantly being improved and updated.
- Well optimized: The Wallpaper engine has been designed to deliver an optimized and flexible experience when it comes to resource management and consumption. It uses as few system resources as possible, and you can choose to pause or stop the wallpaper when using another application. Furthermore, you will be able to tweak many different parameters related to quality and performance to ensure the software fits your needs without using too many resources.
How does it work?
On the official Wallpaper Engine website, you can find the documentation with all the information you need to learn how to use all the features of the software efficiently. If you have any issues, you can also consult the dedicated troubleshooting section in the help center.
Is it free?
Wallpaper Engine costs $3.99 for a full-featured experience. You will also be able to purchase additional content created by the community.
- Operating system: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or higher
- Storage: 512 MB of available space
Wallpaper Engine is also available for Android (it only allows you to transfer from your PC to your Android device and use your wallpaper on it).
- Wallpaper engine 2.0.97 download pc
- Wallpaper engine 2.0.97
- Wallpaper engine 2.0.97 download
- Add a high speed USB host controller > Guide
- Enable WebGL Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android > Guide
- Samsung Smart View on iPhone: screen mirroring > Guide
- Pixel shader 2.0 [solved] > Forum - Hardware
- Adobe Illustrator 2022
- PaintTool SAI
- The Logo Creator
- Caricature Studio
- SWiSH Max4
- Plastic Animation Paper
- Tux Paint
- Photo to Cartoon
- Ulead GIF Animator
- Stop Motion Animator
- Vectorian Giotto
- AAA Logo
- Need for Speed Most Wanted
- Mandala Crystal Version
- DigiCel FlipBook
- Easy GIF Animator
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio
- Video to GIF Converter
- Sothink SWF Decompiler
- Coffeecup GIF Animator
- Aleo 3D Flash Slideshow Creator
- ibis Paint X
- Procreate Pocket
- Linea Sketch