Statistics Calculator download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Statistics Calculator is a tool designed for researchers who for example, need to write a report and execute a test for statistical analysis significance without complex schemes, heavy programs or long calculations.
What are the key features of Statistics Calculator?
- Significance testing: the program can determine if the difference between two percentages is statistically significant, calculate the trust intervals or estimate the size of the sample for a study.
- Includes the F-ratios, ANOVA, correlation, regression, Fisher test, Chi-square test, the binomial test and many more statistical tools.
- You can also download the User's Guide to get guidelines and explanations if you need to perform a more difficult calculation.
How to use it?
Download the program and save the file (statcalc.exe) to a temporary folder on your computer. Then, select Start > Run and use the browse button to locate the file you downloaded (statcalc.exe), or use Windows Explorer and double click on "statcalc.exe". The installer will guide you through the rest of the process.
Is it free?
This is a free 30-day trial version. The full license will cost you $39.95.
- Statistics calculator app
- Best statistics calculator app
- Online statistics calculator
- Mtu calculator > Guide
- Flixtor > Download - Movies, series and TV
- Google Meet: download for PC, Mac, Android (APK) > Download - Video calls
- Download YouTube: PC / Mac / Android (APK) > Download - Videos and news
- Hp12c calculator online > Download - Calculators