Virtual Serial Ports Emulator download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Virtual Serial Ports Emulator (VSPE) helps software engineers to develop applications with serial ports and debug those using parallel ports. This tool allows you to create various virtual devices to send and receive data and use multiple physical serial port data simultaneously.
What are the key features Virtual Serial Ports Emulator?
- Possibility to create and debug applications that use parallel ports.
- It allows creating multiple virtual devices to send and receive data. Contrary to the parallel ports, the virtual apparatuses can be used by several applications more than once.
- The VPSE allows you to share physical data for several applications, display the port in a local network and create virtual parallel ports, etc.
Is it free?
The free version is only available for 32-bit systems. The 64-bit version will cost you $24.95. After purchasing the license, you will receive your activation key via email in 24 hours.
- Vspe download
- Virtual serial ports emulator 64 bit key
- Vspe 64 bit license key
- Msi emulator > Download - Android emulators
- Emulator unblocked at school > Google Forum
- Drastic ds emulator pc > Download - Console emulators
- Virtual dj > Download - Musical production
- Virtual personality > Download - Other