DNS Benchmark download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
The DNS (domain name system) is the hierarchical and decentralized naming system that identifies computers reachable through the Internet. DNS Benchmark is a program designed to test the speed of access to that kind of address.
What are the key features of DNS Benchmark?
- Add: The creation of a new DNS address goes through the "Add/Remove" from DNS Benchmark. It displays a form where the user must enter the IP address on the domain name of the website.
- Management: This program ranks all IDs entered by the user in a directory that appears with all the characteristics on the main interface. Users can delete and edit them from the same interface.
- Tests: In order to analyze the speed of the access to different domain names, the user just has to make a click on the "Run Benchmark" button in the software's interface. The results will be displayed there depending on the effectiveness of each address.
- Export: DNS Benchmark provides the ability to record the results of each analysis in different formats. It can export them to CSV files, image, or simply copied to the system clipboard.
Is it free?
The software can be downloaded and used for free.
- DNS Benchmark > Download
- Dns probe finished no internet mac [solved] > Forum - MacOS
- DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Samsung dns error > Guide
- Dns probe started [solved] > Forum - Viruses/Security
- WhatsUp Gold
- Cisco Packet Tracer
- Virtual Serial Ports Emulator
- Fiddler Everywhere
- AirMagnet WIFI Analyzer PRO
- K9 Web Protection
- The Dude
- BlackICE PC Protection
- Advanced Port Scanner
- Angry IP Scanner
- Windows 10 Firewall Control
- Ashampoo FireWall
- Advanced IP Scanner