LeapDroid is a very popular Android emulator you can use to run a vast range of Android games and apps directly from your PC. In a few words, you can quickly install apps, configure controls, and enjoy a frictionless experience.
What is LeapDroid?
LeapDroid is a pretty efficient Android Emulator designed to run your Android games on your PC. It offers a smooth experience and allows you to configure many settings to ensure you play the way you want. Still, it is worth noting that the development team has stopped updating the project, so you won't be able to run apps that require Android Nougat, Oreo, or a later version.
What are the key features of LeapDroid?
- App compatibility: Even though we specified the apps that absolutely need the latest Android version may not work, you can still take advantage of a huge catalog of games and apps.
- Interface: LeapDroid offers a minimalistic but really efficient interface so that you can seamlessly find all the games and apps you want and sync your Android device with your computer screen.
- Performant: LeapDroid has been primarily designed to offer a very performant and smooth experience so that you can run your games with the highest quality. In addition, it supports GPS location identification. Note that heavy games may lag as they require lots of resources.
- Graphics: It offers Open Graphics Library support to let users adjust the graphics based on their preferences. It also allows you to zoom in and out and supports ARM applications.
- Multi-account: Everyone can have their own profiles as LeapDroid supports Multi-account through several virtual machines.
- Peripherals friendly: To ensure you can take advantage of the best controls possible, you can play with your gamepad and map controls the way you want. In addition, you will find other useful settings you can tweak in the dedicated Settings menu.
How to use LeapDroid?
Once installed and launched, you must create at least one account using an email address. Then, you will end up on the app store, and you can start installing all the apps and games you want. Finally, click on the home button at the bottom of the screen to access all the installed apps and run the one you want.
Is it free?
LeapDroid is available free of charge.
Is it safe?
LeapDroid is a safe emulator you can use with peace of mind.