BlueStacks 5 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
BlueStacks 5 is a modern, powerful, optimized, and very handy Android emulator with state-of-the-art features. It easily allows you to run any Android game and app, and provide a really enhanced experience no matter what kind of game or app you use.
What is BlueStacks 5?
BlueStacks 5 is an Android emulator that stands as one of the most powerful, reliable, and performant Android emulators worldwide. It is continuously improved over the years and will allow you to download, install, use and play any Android apps and games, and enjoy any Android content.
What are the key features of BlueStacks 5?
- Endless possibilities: BlueStacks 5 seamlessly supports all the Android mobile and tablet games and apps. You can either download the games and apps directly from the pre-installed Google Play Store or download APK files and run them. BlueStacks gives you the power to run every Android app and game, from Call of Duty, and League of Legends, to photo editors, digital wallets, and any other kind of app.
- Build to be optimized: BlueStacks 5 is one of the most optimized and stable Android emulators available in the market. It has a very low RAM usage, maintains stable FPS while consuming fewer CPU resources, and is excellent for multitasking. It also lets you fine-tune lots of graphics, audio, and performance settings, either for each game instance or separately.
- Stunning graphics: No longer play at low-resolution rendered on a small screen. Thanks to the BlueStacks 5 graphics pipeline, you can now easily play games at very higher resolutions on a much larger screen so that you no longer miss any detail and action.
- Eco Mode: The dedicated Eco Mode allows you to let the emulator run, consuming as few resources as possible while doing other tasks on your computer. This mode significantly reduces CPU and GPU power consumption and resources usages so that you really can get the most out of all the games you run.
- Multi-instance and multi-version: You can easily play multiple games simultaneously or the same game with several accounts. BlueStacks automatically manages it as the games are rendered in multiple viewports without any overlap. The cherry on top, you can even play 32-bit and 64-bit games simultaneously if you launch several separated instances of BlueStacks. Last but not least, it also features Multi-Instance Sync that replicates and synchronizes on all the opened instances. It may be helpful to play using several accounts, rerolling faster simultaneously, or replicating actions in several instances of the same game.
- Customizable game controls: Thanks to BlueStacks 5, you can seamlessly customize preset controls and bind the inputs you like. It even has dedicated control modes for MOBA and FPS games that make sure you can play them with more precision (many pre-configured controls come with BlueStacks for games like PUBG). In addition, if you want to go more in-depth, you can create new controls when it does not exist in the game, fine-tune lots of parameters, and even create controls for games that can handle a gamepad. You will have everything you need to fine-grained customize your experience. You can also import or export controls bindings and share them with your friends and other players.
- Extendable: BlueStacks 5 has been built based on the “If you must repeat it, you can script it” principles. It allows you to create and run scripts so that you can automate a series of repetitive tasks such as “entering and exiting shooting mode in PUBG”, farm resources in games like RAID: Shadow Legends, or everything else you would like to automate. Simply script and no longer repeat actions using keystrokes, mouse clicks, or anything else.
- Incredible real-time translation: This is big. BlueStacks 5 can automatically translate texts so that you can follow your favorite game story, understand the interface in your language, play games that have no support for your localization.
How to use BlueStacks 5?
- Once BlueStacks 5 is launched, you will discover its simple-to-use but beautiful interface, and you can start to play one of the pre-installed games, browse all the available apps and games on the Google Play Store, or use any APK file like the ones for Master Royale, Rocket League: Sideswipe, Clash of Clans, Free Fire, and many more!
- You can also watch one of the many tutorials on the official website.
Is it free?
BlueStacks is completely free to download and use.
Is it safe?
BlueStacks 5 is totally secure, does not contain any virus, and no security breaches have been detected so far.
How to make tutorials with BlueStacks?
Creating and recording tutorials for Android apps and games can become very complicated and time-consuming if you always have to use your Android devices. BlueStacks solves this problem and allows you to run all the available games and apps on your computer and use the dedicated Screenshot option available in the right panel. Go to the next level, download a video recording app such as OBS Studio or Camtasia, and run it in the background while using BlueStacks.