GameLoop download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
What is GameLoop? GameLoop is a completely renewed version of the old Tencent Gaming Buddy, a totally free Android emulator . It allows you to run your favorite mobile games through a computer or a television screen. But that's not all. You will also get a smoother and faster gaming experience than what is possible through your smartphone. By running GameLoop on a big screen you can give any mobile game a much more immersive experience. This is our GameLoop download page.
- Fast and efficient: You will be able to run the games in a simple way and enjoy them with the best image quality through your computer, laptop or tv screen.
- Compatibility: GameLoop is compatible with a large number of popular titles such as PUBG, Garena Free Fire, and Call of Duty Mobile.
- Game optimization: The emulator allows improvements in graphic quality, depth of field, antialiasing, control sensitivity, etc.
- Integrated game store: This allows you to access and download them without having to leave the emulator.
- Meet other gamers: GameLoop also incorporates the possibility of getting in touch with players with your same interests, so that you can share experiences and add them to your friends list.
- Simple configuration: You can use a controller, keyboard or mouse with preconfigured controls or map them yourself in the way that is most comfortable for you.
How Does it Work?
The procedure to play an Android game through GameLoop is very straightforward. You will only have to download GameLoop and install it on our computer by following the steps that appear on the screen. Next, you can browse the store and click Install to download the title you want to play.
Is GameLoop Free?
GameLoop is a completely free software, but keep in mind that some games in the built-in app store are only available to purchase.
Is GameLoop Safe?
How to Solve the Error in GameLoop Call of Duty: Mobile?
When using GameLoop, CoD Mobile could be blocked due to a software update failure. Possible solutions include updating the emulator and restarting, or clearing the cache. As a last resort, you can try to reinstall GameLoop.
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8 or 7.
- Processor: Dual-core processor with at least 1.8 GHz.
- Memory: 3 GB RAM.
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT or AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Storage: 1 GB available disk space.
GameLoop is only supported by the Windows operating system.
Images: © Tencent.
- Gameloop download
- Gameloop english
- Download gameloop
- Poppy Playtime > Download
- MSI App Player
- BlueStacks 5
- DAEMON Tools Lite
- WineHQ for Linux
- Happy Chick
- My Boy!
- DraStic DS Emulator
- Parallels Desktop
- VMware Player