-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
Hello,

My account has been disabled and I have been deemed ineligible to sign back in. To my knowledge I have not done anything, but they are saying they cannot say why. I have pictures on there of family members who have sadly passed away. I do not care about Facebook too much but the thought of losing these pictures is heartbreaking. I've appealed and just been sent the same message! WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THESE PICS BACK :-(

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
What is the exact message that Facebook sent to you.
Registration date
Tuesday August 22, 2017
Status
Last seen
August 23, 2017

Hi Liam,

We’ve determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. To learn more about Facebook’s policies, please review the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities:

https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms

Unfortunately, for safety and security reasons, we cannot provide additional information as to why your account was disabled. We appreciate your understanding, as this decision is final.

Thanks,

THIS IS THE MESSAGE, I have no clue what I have done and no actual response.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Do you fit in any of the below rules?

Facebook users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:

You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
You will not create more than one personal account.
If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Facebook Page for such purposes.
You will not use Facebook if you are under 13.
You will not use Facebook if you are a convicted sex offender.
You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).