Can't login to my Gmail account with my device

Closed
lopezm323 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday August 26, 2017 Status Member Last seen August 26, 2017 - Updated on Aug 26, 2017 at 05:21 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 26, 2017 at 05:27 PM
Ok I got a new phone with new number but now when I tried to login I cant cause i got a message saying that the phone was synchronized before and they want me to use the same acc it was synchronized. I don't know what's going on and besides that i think someone else had this number before cause I tried to log in with my number and they say i am not the owner of that acc poop!!!???
By the way I'm trying to login with an Android

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Aug 26, 2017 at 05:27 PM
Hi

You will notice that your message was edited, what you wrote delayed the publication.

It's perfectly normal that you should not be able to open your Gmail account. Gmail recognizes devices and phone numbers but does not recognize your new device and new number, especially if you have not logout with the old device.

If you have a password try to connect from a computer. There is nothing you can do if you created the account on the mobile device or number you no longer have access to.

Always create accounts on a PC or Laptop (landline IP), and then attach a recovery email to it. That way, you can have multiple ways to recover the account!