Windows Mobile Device Center download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Windows Mobile Device Center allows you to manage your Windows Mobile device from your computer. It offers multiple device management options and data synchronization between your Windows Mobile phone and your PC.
What is Windows Mobile Device Center?
Windows Mobile Device Center, or WMDC, is a software that facilities the management of your Windows Mobile from a computer. You can use the application to synchronize content between your Windows Mobile device and your PC, including music, contacts, web browser favorites, calendar events, and more.
The software has been discontinued since 2007, during the Windows Vista era. However, you should still be able to use Windows Mobile Device Center on newer versions of Microsoft's operating system.
What are the key features of Windows Mobile Device Center?
- Simple user interface: Thanks to a straightforward and clutter-free interface, users can easily and quickly navigate important tasks.
- Robust synchronization: You can seamlessly synchronize the data and content on your device with your PC. The application offers synchronization options for pictures, music, video, contacts, calendar events, and many more.
- Photo management: This helps users detect new photos on a Windows Mobile device. It also allows you to tag the photos and import them to the Windows Photo Gallery.
- File browser: Quickly browse the files and folders on your phone and open documents and media files from your computer.
How to install Windows Mobile Device Center on Windows 10?
- We provide zip archives containing the Windows Mobile Device Center installer file for 64 bits and 32 bits Windows versions.
- First, we will run the drvupdate-amd64.exe or drvupdate-x86.exe files, depending on the architecture of your operating system.
- When the installation process is finished, you won't be able to run WMDC yet on your computer. This is due to the fact that some of the registry keys are not compatible anymore with Windows 10. This can be fixed by running the wmdc-fixes-for-win10.msi file. This file will patch the Windows Mobile Device Center installation within a few seconds.
- When patching is completed, you will be prompted to reboot your computer. Hit the Yes button to do so.
- After rebooting your PC, you will be ready to use Windows Mobile Device Center. The only thing still missing is to Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms the first time you open the software.
Is it free?
Yes, it is, you don't have to pay anything in order to use this software.
Is it safe?
Windows Mobile Device Center is a secure software developed by Microsoft. However, you should bear in mind that it is no longer supported, meaning there won't be security patches or bug fixes in the future.
- Windows mobile device center windows 10 download 64 bit download
- Windows mobile device center download > Download
- Wireless capability can't turn it on [solved] > Forum - WiFi
- Windows 8 media center > Guide
- T-Mobile activate SIM card: phone number, online, iPhone > Guide
- Digital convergence: meaning, technologies, examples > Guide
- Samsung PC Studio
- Nokia Suite
- Dekart SIM Manager
- Media Go
- Usb Xtaf
- Samsung Smart Switch
- Android File Transfer
- Mobile Master
- Samsung Kies
- TIFF Splitter
- Beyond Compare
- Advanced PDF Password Recovery
- LG PC Suite
- LinBerry for Ubuntu
- EaseUS MobiMover
- Total Commander
- Mp3 Tek'
- Bluetooth Advertising Software
- X-plore File Manager
- AirMore for iOS
- Solid Explorer
- Windows File Explorer