Facebook security check preventing login [Closed]

Registration date
Friday October 13, 2017
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2017
-
 mjt141 -
I have been unable to login to my facebook for three weeks due to having a security check and the code going to my old number, I've tried everything to get help as well as using the security check preventing login form and I've gotten no replies. I have tried to create a new facebook, and I'm unable to do so, I'm completely lost as to how I can get back online. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
Sorry but there is nothing that can be done. You should have kept your account up-to-date.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Hiya,
I had this problem last Oct, and I am having this problem again.
Well, don't worry about the back up if you have been forgotten like the most people did. Don't worry, you are not the only one not good at computer things.
Follow me, only thing you have to do it keep mail the support team, keep report. I emailed them whenever I feeling frustrated. It works.

this is where you should complain to : https://m.facebook.com/help/contact/179049432194862

And waiting is all you need as well, the last time took 2 months.

I suggest you, relax, go out, be nature without your phone that much.
Registration date
Tuesday November 19, 2019
Status
Last seen
November 19, 2019

Thank you so much
>
Registration date
Tuesday November 19, 2019
Status
Last seen
November 19, 2019

did you get your issues resolve yet> I am now on 4 days still cant get past SECURITY CHECK,
No code was sent to my correct mobile.
> Aurora
My Facebook account block and it's want to verify phone number but I didn't get receive otp on that number so I can't open Fb account plz solve this problem soon.
> Aurora
I cant even attempt to access my account because of two factor authentication ( which it never sends me through code for) and whenever I attempt to login on any other browser, even the one on my phone it takes me to a security check and requests another code that i have no access to because I never received the sms message. I cant just make another Facebook because I’ve got over 10 years worth of irreplaceable photos on this account and Facebook has literally told me they can’t help me because my identity couldnt be confirmed from my own id. Is there anything else I can do to get back into my account

Any update to your problem? Any resolution? Would really love to know as I am going through the exact same issue. Mine won't even give me the opportunity to ask friends or any of that. Just this account isn't available for this process error message any route I take in resetting my password and whatnot. Going on for weeks

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!