I lost my FACEBOOK password

Closed
Claude - Updated on Oct 25, 2017 at 10:22 PM
JoseRichardson Posts 15 Registration date Tuesday October 10, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 20, 2017 - Oct 26, 2017 at 05:44 AM
I lost my password how can I recover it?

1 response

JoseRichardson Posts 15 Registration date Tuesday October 10, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 20, 2017 1
Oct 26, 2017 at 05:44 AM
- First of all either navigate to Facebook login or launch app on smartphones.
And Tap on “Forgot your password?”
- Now enter phone number, email address, username in the given fields and click on ‘Search’.
- Facebook will locate your profile after some time
And tap on Continue. You can choose to receive code via SMS on the phone. Or recovery link to email address.
- And follow on screen instructions to retrieve your Facebook password.
- Check the Junk mail or spam folder of your webmail account to check recovery email. Because the email from Facebook may have been recognized as spam by your webmail account.
- If the recovery link is not present in junk or spam folder as well. Then wait for minimum 24 hours to request for one more recovery link. Because at times it happens that you receive a link after several hours.
- If your internet browser remembers passwords, then you can use this internet browser to recover your forgotten passwords. You just need to login to your web browser and go to settings. In the Settings section, choose View or manage saved passwords.
- Suppose if you are using Mozilla Firefox, go to its startup menu and select Security
Now choose option Saved Passwords>> Saved Passwords
You will see the password next to the Facebook URL.