Can't login my account asked to confirm my real name

Closed
Dexent owais - Updated on Oct 27, 2017 at 05:13 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 28, 2017 at 04:44 PM
Hello,
Facebook has asked me to confirm my real name with an ID. Okay, fine. But how/where do I actually submit this ID? Googling, I found this form first: https://www.facebook.com/ I submitted the ID, but received the response: "The form you submitted is for people who can't log into Facebook because their accounts have been disabled, but it looks like your account is active." Then I found this form: https://www.facebook.com/ I submitted the ID again, then got this: "It looks like the email address or phone number you’re writing in from isn't associated with a disabled account." Note that in the above form there was no place to provide email or phone number anyway. So seriously. How am I supposed to confirm my ID if Facebook won't let me?

Related:

8 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 27, 2017 at 05:12 AM
Hi

Usually Facebook sends an email or sms message with a link. Check it out.
But i dont receive any message from facebook.Kindly give me a forum link to confirm my name
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 28, 2017 at 05:12 AM
When i fill the form .Facebook told me that this email doesnot belong to a disable account.how ever my account has name locked .

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
When i fill the form .Facebook told me that this email doesnot belong to a disable account.how ever my account has name locked .
Now tell me.what i do. Help me
Oct 28, 2017 at 05:33 AM
That means that your page is online and that your account is active and that you don't need to send any documents.

We don't know what you mean by: "my account has name locked".

Delete all of your temporary files and cookies and try to login again.
When i login to my account.
facebook told me .

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
an when i fill the form .facebook told me that this email doesnot belongs to a disable account.help me.
Oct 28, 2017 at 04:44 PM
No doubt that Facebook has sent you an email or an sms with a link to send your documents. All you need is to find the email or sms.

Should I wish to have a look at your Facebook page, what should I look for? What is the url?