How do i open files from my extended hard disc pls?

Closed
uzi - Nov 8, 2017 at 07:31 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 8, 2017 at 04:48 PM
Hello,

hi im using aspire E5-571 acer laptop. i have connected my extended hard disc to my laptop. it shows connected but the icon doesn't appear. how do i open files from my hard disc pls?

Related:

1 response

PARKER-FIX Posts 19 Registration date Wednesday November 8, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2017
Nov 8, 2017 at 03:05 PM
hi. did your hard disk open before or it's the first time to use it?

usually it a virus affected the hard disk that makes your hard drives disappear or not open.

try this remove it and then plug it in then restart. if it's not appearing use this start > control panel > performance and maintenance > administrative tools > computer management > disk management > choose your volume letter ( example F: or G: or any letter) choose the box with stripe or colored line then left click scroll down to properties then choose autoplay page then check or select action to perform choose open folder to view files then apply and ok.
it should appear just fine, but if the problem keeps up i suggest that after this just copy the files you want and format it other wise this might happen again some other time and you lose your files.
Blocked Profile
Nov 8, 2017 at 04:16 PM
What if I don't have a control panel in the path you mention? One must know the OS before answering correctly!!!
PARKER-FIX Posts 19 Registration date Wednesday November 8, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2017 > Blocked Profile
Updated on Nov 8, 2017 at 04:23 PM
what is your os? i just assumed the most basic path in general even if you don't have control panelyou should have the administrative tools you can follow what have based on my answer. you can tell me the details even if my answer are not good i'll try to help.
Blocked Profile > PARKER-FIX Posts 19 Registration date Wednesday November 8, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2017
Nov 8, 2017 at 04:42 PM
Thank you for your input. I found disk management by right clicking over my start button. I am using windows 10.
PARKER-FIX Posts 19 Registration date Wednesday November 8, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2017
Nov 8, 2017 at 04:46 PM
i see . but i had the same problem and i fixed my pc and laptop based on just general information with a different os, and most of people asking they want quick answer to fix their problem i'm merely answering those who has similar problem like me which i had fixed 100% thanx to that my both computers are working great.
if people wait too long they will look else where either way right.i also have a real experience in fixing these problems. so i won't answer things i don't know or suggest something won't work. people don't give full details on their problem or system so i suggest many things that involve the problem in general to cover the possible issues they have. even a pro engineer need to ask and suggest to get a full idea on the problem.
Blocked Profile
Nov 8, 2017 at 04:48 PM
"even a pro engineer need to ask and suggest to get a full idea on the problem."

Posted like a pro! Hang in there! Well done!