Facebook asking me to verify my account by providing my id

Closed
Omid Sârfârâz - Dec 1, 2017 at 04:47 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 2, 2017 at 04:33 PM
Hello, i need help please
It is almost 4 days that facebook asking me to verify my account by providing my name and id.
I have tried many times but its not working after providing my name and id when i sent it this is the replay they gave me : This email address does not belong to a disabled account
This email address you entered does not belong to a disabled account. You may only appeal a disabled account from this contact form.
So i dont know what to do next please help me i need to access my account.

4 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Dec 1, 2017 at 06:08 PM
Hi

You account is not disabled!

What is the message you get when you try to log in?

How many accounts do you have?
Omid Sârfârâz
Dec 2, 2017 at 05:33 AM
You need to verify your account after that it ask me to write my first and nickname and my id i attached 3 photos of my passport and i sent
It with my first and nickname
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Dec 2, 2017 at 05:45 AM
Oh oh ! Facebook never asks for all of those details. Do not send anything. It's a scam to steal your identity.

I am sure that your Facebook account has been hacked.

Quickly, report your account as hacked.

Click on the below link. You can find all the information to help you recover your hacked Facebook account:
https://www.facebook.com/hacked
Omid Sârfârâz
Dec 2, 2017 at 07:38 AM
I clicked on the link a page appears and ask me to if your account is compromised click here then i click another page opens and ask me to enter my email and password after i entered them this is the response they gave me :
Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Dec 2, 2017 at 04:33 PM
Facebook wants to verify your identity, hence you must submit the documents to Facebook the document that Facebook asked you for in an email or sms.
See this link, it will show you how to recover your account:

https://ccm.net/faq/49584-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled#facebook-reviewing-additional-documents

Check your email. you probably received a mail from Facebook.

Good luck