Tally Erp 9 starting time is not responding

sanjay - Jan 30, 2018 at 06:19 AM - Latest reply:  Danu.P
- Apr 15, 2018 at 11:01 AM
Hello,

when I am starting Tally ERP 9 program latest Silver edition, I am receiving "Tally.exe is not responding". Please help me. I am using Windows 7. I am getting the same with Windows 10 also

Thanks
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

ac3mark 9319 Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration dateModeratorStatus May 22, 2018 Last seen - Jan 30, 2018 at 04:53 PM
Helpful
Is the server running?
Respond to ac3mark
Helpful
If Tally Erp is not responding while passing banking ttansactions or passing payment and receipt entries,
<<Take data back up
<<Go to tally folder,there will be tally ini file ,open with the notepad and disable following options.
-default companies should be No
-enable odbc server,user tdl,load buffering,sound these five options you have to set as no
<<Restart the print spooler (write in Run command services.msc press ok,and there you have to restart the print spooler by right click on that and restart
<<And check whether tally.oif file is there or not in your capsule file,(it will be in your tally folder),if the same file missing you have to update license once
<<And check with update in your tally should be more than 299 ,if it is 0 you have to uninstall and reinstall tally in other drive and update and license and check (for checking update press Ctrl+Alt+B in the GOT ,it will show calculator panel)
Respond to Danu.P