- Vpn connects but no remote lan access
- Bridge vpn connection to lan windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Network
- VPN Connects but no remote LAN access ✓ - Forum - VPN
- VPN connects, but no access to intranet (Windows 10 Pro) ✓ - Forum - VPN
- Connected to lan but no internet ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Keep vpn connected when switching windows users - Guide
OK, so what VPN are you connecting to? There is no such thing as an OUTGOING vpn. It is either a virtual private network, or it isn't. There is no direction. Perhaps you need to get a hold of the administrator of the NETWORK you are TRYING TO CONNECT TO, and ask what the proper username and password are.
I think first you buy a TP link device from any online store or physical store and then configure with. I hope you will get your solution.