Unable to host World of Warcraft 3 LAN game
Are you able to play World of Warcraft 3 online with no problems, until you try and host your own LAN game and find you are unable to? You are not alone. It would appear that this is quite a common issue with WOW 3. Fortunately there is a quick fix that can help!
Try to unblock the game in your Firewall settings:
Click "Start" then "Connections" then "show all connections"
- Double-click your Internet connection, and then click "Properties", then "Advanced", then "Settings ..." (Windows firewall), then click "Exceptions"
Note: You must have the file "War3" and the file "Warcraft III" listed as exceptions.
- To do so, via the "exceptions" menu, click on "Add a Program", double-click on Warcraft III if it is not already in the list of exceptions.
- Next click on "browse", then look after the directory where you installed open the folder and double-click the file "War3" then "OK".
Any more gaming questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Unable to join the specified game warcraft 3
- Warcraft 3 lan not working
- Warcraft 3 unable to join specified game
- Psiphon 3 download > Download - VPN
- Hitman 3 cheats > Guide
- Messenger unable to complete request [solved] > Facebook Messenger Forum
- Igi game > Download - Shooters
- Tiktok unable to authorize > TikTok Forum