HOW TO

Closed
kgbme Posts 5 Registration date Saturday April 14, 2018 Status Member Last seen April 14, 2018 - Apr 14, 2018 at 04:32 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 14, 2018 at 06:24 PM
Hi,

Just joined and wondering why it doesn't seem possible to contribute to existing HOW TO articles?! I've submitted an email through Contact > Report an error > Problems with Content or Design and the form says:

"Messages sent from this page will be directed to the CCM team. For more immediate assistance, please refer to the forum."

So, here I am! xD There have been several HOW TOs which I've noticed to be lacking some information, possibly - and I'm wondering how it may be possible to contribute, other than -perhaps- trying to get in touch with the (original) author?!

The email which I'd sent through the site form:

Hi guys!..:) 

Just joined, today and noticed that the topic "Samsung Phone Master Reset Code" is lacking.

It says: "Latest update on October 16, 2017 at 05:39 PM by owilson", but the Administrator's profile shows "0 posts", so not sure who to contact (the author?)

For some reason, there's no way to add to the topic?! Not sure how the system works, yet! :(

Checking up on it, another web site says that:

"Because of the rapid advancements in the technology, the master reset code for Samsung smartphones has changed and is applicable on all new models available in the market. Even though the previous Samsung reset code doesn't work on the new models, the older phones can still be hard reset using the old code."

The Samsung web site also offers a lot of info @https://www.samsung.com/us/support/order-help/ && @https://help.content.samsung.com/csweb/faq/searchFaq.do

... Dunno, is there a way for me to participate; should I?!

Thanks for your time!

Best regards from Belgrade,
Vladimir

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Apr 14, 2018 at 06:24 PM
Hi Vladimir,

Please see my private message to you.